- New products
- Blu-ray mods
SVS has maximized every available square inch by placing a 12-inch driver with high eccentricity and a dual ferrite motor in an acoustically inert 13-inch cabinet. Thermal management is critical when dealing with such a powerful amplifier and motor in a relatively compact sealed cabinet. SVS designed a vented pole piece and an efficient high-power voice coil to keep the SB-1000 Pro subwoofer cool without affecting performance.
Multiple innovations improve performance within a closed cabinet, all aimed at generating underground deep bass extension and seismic output while remaining accurate and controlled.
- Fiber composite cone with exceptional stiffness to mass ratio moves huge amounts of air and starts and stops on a dime with razor-sharp precision.
- Proprietary injection-molded extreme-excursion surround provides flawless piston movement for extremely precise control and accuracy without distortion at the highest drive levels.
- Dual ferrite magnet motor with extended aluminum polepiece produces effortless on-demand thrust for subtle and over-the-top bass sensations.
- Powder-coated FEA-optimized driver basket provides maximum stiffness, tensile strength and thermal energy transfer.
- Dual-layer voice coil design improves linearity and fidelity at full excursion, while minimizing distortion and power compression.
The Sledge STA-325D amplifier conservatively outputs 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power, and maximizes the full potential of the 12-inch driver with effortless power and precise control. The innovative design combines the efficiency of a Class D amplifier with the ability to generate colossal current through the fully discrete MOSFETs for outstanding real-world subwoofer performance at all drive levels, in any room, allowing seamless integration with any home theater or stereo speaker system.
- High current output from fully discrete MOSFETs with the efficiency of Class D amplification enables the Sledge STA-325D amplifier to generate massive amounts of current allowing for massive output with surgical precision.
- Advanced 50Mhz high resolution Analog Devices Audio DSP is the most advanced digital processor ever used in a subwoofer and ensures pristine sound quality through advanced in-room tuning, powerful DSP controls, custom presets, and more.
- The optimized frequency response curves for the closed-cabinet SB-1000 Pro allow the subwoofer to take control of a room and put it under pressure with precise, heart-pounding, acoustically tuned bass.
The most convenient way ever to control volume, access multiple DSP functions and program pre-programmed tuning profiles optimized for music, movies, games and more. All accessible with a single touch. Adjust crossover frequencies, a three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and more, all from the comfort of your favorite chair.
- Connect via Bluetooth for easy control, even when the subwoofer is out of sight.
- Stored custom presets for one-touch tuning with optimized settings based on your listening preferences for movies, music and more. All accessible with a single touch.
- Variable port tuning modes with custom frequency response curves for "Standard" and "Sealed" allow tuning for maximum output or deep bass extension and transient speed.
- 3-band parametric EQ control for precise adjustment of boost or cut, Q-factor and frequency down to the single Hz level, allowing users to customize performance by eliminating peaks, zeros and other room issues.
Amplifier power 325W RMS (>820W peak)