- New products
- Blu-ray mods
Ik schrijf normaal geen reviews, maar dat dit nog bestaat, wat een service. Los van de top subs maken ze hier service waar het om gaat. al mijn vragen beantwoord en meer. Maar het mooiste in de middag besteld en in de middag bezorgd. Hier een zeer tevreden klant.SVS https://cdn.webshopapp.com/shops/170546/files/359434229/300x250x2/svs-svs-sb-1000-pro-set-of-2.jpg
SVS has maximized every available square inch by placing a 12-inch driver with high eccentricity and a dual ferrite motor in an acoustically inert 13-inch cabinet. Thermal management is critical when dealing with such a powerful amplifier and motor in a relatively compact sealed cabinet. SVS designed a vented pole piece and an efficient high-power voice coil to keep the SB-1000 Pro subwoofer cool without affecting performance.
Multiple innovations improve performance within a closed cabinet, all aimed at generating underground deep bass extension and seismic output while remaining accurate and controlled.
- Fiber composite cone with exceptional stiffness to mass ratio moves huge amounts of air and starts and stops on a dime with razor-sharp precision.
- Proprietary injection-molded extreme-excursion surround provides flawless piston movement for extremely precise control and accuracy without distortion at the highest drive levels.
- Dual ferrite magnet motor with extended aluminum polepiece produces effortless on-demand thrust for subtle and over-the-top bass sensations.
- Powder-coated FEA-optimized driver basket provides maximum stiffness, tensile strength and thermal energy transfer.
- Dual-layer voice coil design improves linearity and fidelity at full excursion, while minimizing distortion and power compression.
The Sledge STA-325D amplifier conservatively outputs 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power, and maximizes the full potential of the 12-inch driver with effortless power and precise control. The innovative design combines the efficiency of a Class D amplifier with the ability to generate colossal current through the fully discrete MOSFETs for outstanding real-world subwoofer performance at all drive levels, in any room, allowing seamless integration with any home theater or stereo speaker system.
- High current output from fully discrete MOSFETs with the efficiency of Class D amplification enables the Sledge STA-325D amplifier to generate massive amounts of current allowing for massive output with surgical precision.
- Advanced 50Mhz high resolution Analog Devices Audio DSP is the most advanced digital processor ever used in a subwoofer and ensures pristine sound quality through advanced in-room tuning, powerful DSP controls, custom presets, and more.
- The optimized frequency response curves for the closed-cabinet SB-1000 Pro allow the subwoofer to take control of a room and put it under pressure with precise, heart-pounding, acoustically tuned bass.
The most convenient way ever to control volume, access multiple DSP functions and program pre-programmed tuning profiles optimized for music, movies, games and more. All accessible with a single touch. Adjust crossover frequencies, a three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and more, all from the comfort of your favorite chair.
- Connect via Bluetooth for easy control, even when the subwoofer is out of sight.
- Stored custom presets for one-touch tuning with optimized settings based on your listening preferences for movies, music and more. All accessible with a single touch.
- Variable port tuning modes with custom frequency response curves for "Standard" and "Sealed" allow tuning for maximum output or deep bass extension and transient speed.
- 3-band parametric EQ control for precise adjustment of boost or cut, Q-factor and frequency down to the single Hz level, allowing users to customize performance by eliminating peaks, zeros and other room issues.
Amplifier power 325W RMS (>820W peak)