- New products
- Blu-ray mods
Prachtige subwoofers en echt laag. Samen met mijn anthem mrx 750 een prachtige combinatie.
In de ochtend besteld en in de middag gebracht. Echt top service en ik ben erg blij met de aanbeveling. Top
Do not forget to order the correct LFE cable, it will definitely benefit the performance of the subwoofer, the LFE cables are listed on the checkout page.
The original SVS PB-1000 was the first in the subwoofer world with unmatched performance for its price and more. Now the PB-1000 Pro raises the bar even higher with increased low-frequency output, deeper bass extension to a throaty 17Hz, a performance-enhancing dual port cabinet design, and a huge upgrade to the user experience.
A complete reissue of the original 10-inch driver, the PB-1000 Pro features an all-new 12-inch high-excursion driver with dual high-performance ferrite magnets and FEA-optimized internal motor architecture for extreme excursion and massive, pristine reproduction. Thanks to innovations to the cone, surround, voice coil and motor assembly, the unflappable 12-inch driver unleashes room-warming bass never before heard from a ported subwoofer near its price point.
Utilizing the same amplifier technology as the flagship SVS 16-Ultra Series, PB-1000 Pro is equipped with a 325 watt RMS, 820+ watt peak power Sledge STA-325D amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output. A 50 MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP with frequency response curves precisely tuned to the PB-1000 Pro provides this enormous power while ensuring accuracy and control.
The PB-1000 Pro is also equipped with the SVS subwoofer smartphone app, the most convenient way to control volume, access multiple DSP functions, and program custom presets for one-touch tuning profiles optimized for music, movies, gaming, and more. Adjust crossover frequencies, a three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain, and more, all from the comfort of your favorite chair.
New to the PB-1000 Pro is a dual port configuration that allows for greater output with much lower distortion compared to the original 1000 Series model.
The Sledge STA-325D amplifier conservatively outputs 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power, and maximizes the full potential of the 12-inch driver with effortless power and precise control. The innovative design combines the efficiency of a Class D amplifier with the ability to generate colossal current through the fully discrete MOSFETs for outstanding real-world subwoofer performance at all drive levels, in any room, allowing seamless integration with any home theater or stereo speaker system.
- High current output from fully discrete MOSFETs with the efficiency of Class D amplification enables the Sledge STA-325D amplifier to generate massive amounts of current allowing for massive output with surgical precision.
- Advanced 50Mhz high resolution Analog Devices Audio DSP is the most advanced digital processor ever used in a subwoofer and ensures pristine sound quality through advanced in-room tuning, powerful DSP controls, custom presets, and more.
- The optimized frequency response curves for the closed-cabinet SB-1000 Pro allow the subwoofer to take control of a room and put it under pressure with precise, heart-pounding, acoustically tuned bass.
The most convenient way ever to control volume, access multiple DSP functions and program pre-programmed tuning profiles optimized for music, movies, games and more. All accessible with a single touch. Adjust crossover frequencies, a three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and more, all from the comfort of your favorite chair.
- Connect via Bluetooth for easy control, even when the subwoofer is out of sight.
- Stored custom presets for one-touch tuning with optimized settings based on your listening preferences for movies, music and more. All accessible with a single touch.
- Variable port tuning modes with custom frequency response curves for "Standard" and "Sealed" allow tuning for maximum output or deep bass extension and transient speed.
- 3-band parametric EQ control for precise adjustment of boost or cut, Q-factor and frequency down to the single Hz level, allowing users to customize performance by eliminating peaks, zeros and other room issues.
Amplifier power 325W RMS (>820W peak)
Woofer diameter 12"
Frequency range 17-260Hz ±3 dB
Dimensions (W x H x D) 380 x 479 x 509mm