Massive Cinematic Bass, No Floorspace Required.
CAUTION : This product is mainly delivered to custom installers and requires the necessary installation knowledge. Please contact us in advance if you want to install this yourself.
This product is specially ordered for you with no right of return !
Engineering in-wall subwoofer capable of deep, chest-pounding output, while maintaining effective thermal and energy management that’s also easy to install, has always been a noble pursuit for subwoofer brands. Many have tried, all have failed. Until now.
Shallow and narrow enough to fit between standard wall studs with options for existing rooms or new construction, SVS 3000 In-Wall Subwoofer thrills music and home theater fans with breathtaking bass from an enclosure that remains virtually invisible in a room and requires no floorspace.
SVS engineers bent the laws of physics designing a subwoofer ecosystem capable of producing massive, effortless response with pinpoint control and accuracy. Solid aluminum front and rear baffles with reinforced internal bracing ensure the sealed cabinet remains acoustically inert, even as the dual active 9-in high-excursion drivers are being driven to extreme levels.
Reference amplifier technology from the flagship SVS 16-Ultra subwoofers was applied in the Sledge STA-800D2C amplifier. Rated conservatively at 800 watts RMS, 2,500+ watts Peak Power with discrete MOSFET output, the 3000 In-Wall amplifier unleashes ample on-demand current with unerring control to maximize the dual 9-in driver’s potential. All available in an easy to install 2U rack-mount amplifier.
As with all SVS models, the 3000 In-Wall Subwoofer features the groundbreaking SVS Subwoofer Control Smartphone App. It offers the most convenient way ever to control volume, access multiple DSP functions, and program custom preset tuning profiles optimized for music, movies, gaming, and more. All accessible with a single touch from your favorite seat.
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:
- +/-3dB 22Hz to 250Hz
- In-Room Low Frequency: -19Hz
- Single Subwoofer Max Output @ 32Hz 1/8 space 1m = 107.6dB
- Dual Subwoofers Max Output @ 32Hz 1/8 space 1m = 110.6dB Combined
- Subwoofer Exterior (with Grill) – 26.76” (679.6mm) H X 13.76” (349.6mm) W X 1.34” (34mm) D
- Subwoofer Exterior (without Grill) – 26.57” (674.9mm) H X 13.58” (344.9mm) W X 0.35” (8.8mm) D
- Subwoofer In-wall Cabinet Only dimensions – 25” (635mm) H X 12” (305mm) W X 3.74” (95mm) D
- Subwoofer Weight (with grill): 25.5lbs (11.6kg)
- Subwoofer Weight (without grill): 23lbs (10.4kg)
- Dual 9-inch active high-excursion drivers electrically in parallel for massive output from a sonically inert sealed enclosure.
- Ultra-Rigid Aluminum and MDF cabinet design with fully braced 2.5mm thick aircraft grade aluminum front and rear baffles sandwich a fully braced 0.75” (18mm) MDF frame for an inert and resonance free enclosure, maximized internal acoustic volume, rigorously tested, and optimized for maximum strength, minimum cabinet coloration, and maximum acoustic output into the room.
- Paintable magnetically attached removeable grill
- Available in Single Subwoofer System or Dual Subwoofer System configurations
Single Subwoofer System Packaged Dimensions
- Dimensions: 36.22” (920mm) L x 20.20” (513mm) W x 9.57” (243mm) D
- Weight: 45lbs (20.4kg)
Dual Subwoofers System Packaged Dimensions
- Dimensions: 37.20” (945mm) L x 19.88” (505mm) W x 15.94” (405mm) D
- Weight: 62.5lbs (28.4kg)
- All new 9-inch high-excursion drivers custom designed for shallow depth and maximum linear output
- Lightweight and rigid aluminum vented cone with aluminum dustcap generates massive output with pinpoint accurate frequency response.
- Proprietary injection-molded Long-throw surround with FEA optimized design ensures longevity and extreme excursion for room-energizing bass.
- Precisely tuned overhung motor configuration for unerring woofer control at all drive levels
- Total Excursion (each driver): 23.4mm Xmax, 29mm Xmech
- High-current 4-layer copper voice coil winding minimizes distortion and power compression, while providing effective heat dissipation and tuned magnetics for accuracy at high excursion
- Formidable proprietary ferrite motor system generates high-flux-density magnetic fields to drive room-filling sound pressure levels with pinpoint transients
- 1100 Aluminum custom low-profile cone dustcap provides excellent stiffness, lightweight moving mass, and optimized thermal conduction
- Oversized motor system generates massive magnetics to drive room-filling sound pressure levels with pinpoint transient speed
- Precision machining for motor and narrow tolerance suspension parts maintain control and linearity at full excursion
- 6061 Aluminum shorting ring improves linearity of magnetics and reduces distortion and gap inductance
- High temperature 3003-H18 aluminum former/bobbing
- 5-inch composite cotton-poly extreme excursion linear spider
- Dual 24-strand plated copper leads
- High-performance oversized Y30 Ferrite magnet motor
- Top plate uses low carbon 1006 steel for optimal magnetics
- Oversized cold-forged low carbon ML08AL steel T-yoke for maximum cooling and magnetics
- Custom 9-inch driver baskets with FEA optimized powder-coated frames for maximum rigidity, thermal conductivity, and mechanical damping
- Effortless on-demand power from 800-watt RMS, 2,500-watt peak Sledge STA-800D2C amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output
- High-efficiency Class-D switching topology with massive 25-amp 600-volt MOSFETs results in ample current, vanishing distortion and excellent linearity to generate massive low-frequency output with pinpoint accuracy
- High-resolution 50MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP with double precision 56-bit filtering industry best processing power for advanced control and pristine output
- User adjustable settings for system performance optimization: low pass filter, phase, polarity, room gain, and three parametric equalizers
- Groundbreaking SVS subwoofer DSP and Bluetooth BLE smartphone control app for iOS, Android and Amazon devices allow custom tuning and user presets for every room and system
- Single and Dual Subwoofer Outputs designed to always output 800-watt RMS power across a single subwoofer or split evenly between dual subwoofers.
- Stereo RCA input and output with ultra-wide input voltage for consumer and professional audio applications
- Wide input voltage bandwidth compliant for consumer and pro audio up to 4V line level input
- Front panel upgraded Intelligent Control Interface (ICI) user interface with 8-character blue-LED for rich display and easy push-button controls
- Auto/On and 3-12V AC/DC trigger for Maximum Installation Convenience
- Input impedance 16 kΩ (unbalanced RCA)
- Included rack-mount kit for easy wrack installation
- Detachable high-current power cord
- Environmentally friendly 0.5-watt low-standby-power consumption
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, world-wide safety certifications
SVS App Specs:
- Powerful Bluetooth-controlled subwoofer DSP app works with iOS, Android, and Amazon operating systems
- Provides easy and convenient way to adjust crossover frequencies, parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and all other bass-management functions
- Three convenient custom presets allow for perfect tuning in any room or system, from your favorite seat
- Bidirectional feedback shows adjustments in real time on both app and subwoofer rear panel interface
- Non-resonant paintable magnetically attached steel mesh grill
- Dedicated Banana speaker wire plugs for fast and easy subwoofer hookup with a single hand
- Installation and Setup Guides
- Extra heavy-duty, high-current 6’ power cord
- Amplifier Rack-mount kit
- Pre-construction bracket (sold separately)