Replacing the ear-Pads / vervangende earpad voor OPPO PM3 hoofdtelefoorn
Thanks to Ryan Soo for the video instruction.
Replacing the ear-Pads
It`s actually quite a simple process;
- Feel around the bottom of the pads for the plastic frame underneath the leather.
- Pull from the frame (it is secured quite firmly), but NOT from the pad or you`ll risk tearing the leather.
- There are 6 clips, two at the top, bottom and one on either side, pull at the clips directly, otherwise the earpads will be much harder to remove.
- Once you unclip the first it is quite easy to unclip the rest and Re-installing the pads is simple too.
- When reinstalling, line up the clips on the pads and housing and push.
- You might need to press your opposing thumb against the rim on the housings of the headphones to generate enough pressure and they should snap into place.