- New products
- Blu-ray mods
Winner of the EISA Award "The Best Product" 2021-2022, this flagship universal disc player is specifically designed for ideal disc playback. The UBR-X200 has an extremely rigid construction to achieve a high signal-to-noise ratio for high-quality audio and video performance. With support for the spectacular Ultra HD Blu-ray™ format, you can enjoy a stunning experience with four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD. The UBR-X200 is compatible with the latest Dolby Vision® format that provides stunning HDR imaging with extraordinary color, contrast and clarity on screen. Texas Instruments Burr-Brown Audio PCM1690 Series DACs are used to deliver audiophile sound. Other features include SDR/HDR Preset Mode, Direct/Transport Function, SACD / DSD compatibility, multi-channel audio analog capability and XLR balanced output jack.
The UBR-X200 is powered by a toroidal transformer with low noise and low electromagnetic interference. This is mainly due to its shape and symmetry. The amount of magnetic flux escaping outside the core is small and remains within the donut shape. The result is lower noise distortion and degradation, so the resulting sound is pure and accurate.
- Universal Disc Player - Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, DVD, SACD, CD
- Dolby Vision
- 36-Bit Deep Colour/"x.v.Colour
- Dual HDMI Output
- Video Customization
- Backlit remote control
- Fast Startup
- Multimedia playback (MKV, FLAC, DSD, AIFF, JPG), UHD or Dolby Vision is not supported within a container format, only from physical disc.
- 4K Scaling - Enhance the home theater experience by quadrupling Full HD 1080p resolution with 4K scaling (3840 x 2160) from all video sources.
- True 24p Cinema - Many Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs are encoded at 24 frames per second, the same frequency as the original movie shown in the theater. The UBR-X200 maintains the original 24-fps speed directly on the screen with progressive scanning.
- Dolby Vision® - This stunning HDR image technology provides extraordinary color, contrast and clarity on screen.
- Video Adjust - Adjust brightness, contrast, color saturation, hue, sharpness and noise reduction.
- Texas Instruments Burr-Brown Audio PCM1690 DACs.
- PCB toroidal transformer with large capacitance (Military Engineering Class)
- Custom audiophile capacitors
- Direct function for pure analog audio output
- Dual HDMI output for pure digital audio output
- Jitter-free clock
- Ultra-rigid construction
- 3mm steel plate under base for low noise and low center of gravity
- High-quality main circuit board for high signal-to-noise ratio
- Stable optical drive
- 24-bit Delta-Sigma DAC
- 8-channel DAC:
High performance: Differential, fS = 48 kHz
THD+N: -94 dB
SNR: 113 dB
Dynamic Range: 113 dB
Sampling Frequency: 8 kHz to 192 kHz
System clock: 128 fS, 192 fS, 256 fS, 384 fS, 512 fS, 768 fS, 1152 fS
Differential output voltage: 8 VPP
Analog low pass filter included
4x/8x oversampling digital filter:
- Pass Band Ripple: ±0.0018 dB
- Stop Band Attenuation: -75 dB
Data length: 16, 20, 24, 32 Bits
- Analogue attenuation by clock-stop detection
- Music file playback: FLAC (2.0/5.1), M4A, AIF, AIFF, DSF (2.0/5.1), DFF (2.0/5.1), MP3, OGG, APE
- Home Theater Audio: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HRA, DTS:X
- HDMI 1 out for audio/video
- HDMI 2 for audio only
- Digital coaxial output
- Digital optical output
- USB In (1 USB 2.0 Front, 1 USB 3.0 Back)
- Analog Audio Output Stereo (RCA unbalanced, XLR balanced)
- Analog audio output 7.1/5.1
- Mediatek MTK8581 SoC
- Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU cluster
- ARM Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- Power requirements: AC 110-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 42 W
- Standby power consumption: 0.45 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 430 x 82 x 351 mm
- Weight: 6.8 Kg / 15 lbs
- Tariff code: 8521.90
- Reavon UBR-X200
- Power cable AC 110-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Remote control incl. batteries
- User manual (English and French)