- New products
- Blu-ray mods
This universal disc player is specifically designed for ideal disc playback. The UBR-X100 has an extremely rigid construction to achieve a high signal-to-noise ratio for high-quality audio and video performance. With support for the spectacular Ultra HD Blu-ray™ format, you can enjoy a stunning experience with four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD. The UBR-X100 is compatible with the latest Dolby Vision® format that provides stunning HDR imaging with extraordinary color, contrast and clarity on screen. Other features include SDR/HDR Preset Mode and dual HDMI outputs.
- Universal Disc Player - Ultra HD Blu-ray, DVD, DVD Audio, CD
- Dolby Vision
- 36-Bit Deep Colour/"x.v.Colour
- Dual HDMI Output
- Video Customization
- Fast startup
- Multimedia playback (MKV, FLAC, AIFF, MP3, JPG), UHD or Dolby Vision is not supported within a container format, only from physical disc.
- 4K Upscaling - Enhance the home theater experience by quadrupling Full HD 1080p resolution with 4K (3840 x 2160) upscaling of all video sources.
- True 24p Cinema - Many Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs are encoded at 24 frames per second, the same frequency as the original movie shown in the theater. The UBR-X100 retains the original 24-fps speed directly on the screen with progressive scanning.
- Dolby Vision® - This stunning HDR image technology delivers extraordinary color, contrast and clarity on screen.
- Video Adjust - Adjust brightness, contrast, color saturation, hue, sharpness and noise reduction.
- HDMI Audio only for the best digital audio experience
- Ultra-rigid construction
- 3mm steel plate under the base for low noise and low center of gravity
- Stable optical drive
- Music file playback: FLAC (2.0/5.1), M4A, AIF, AIFF, DSF (2.0/5.1), DFF (2.0/5.1), MP3, OGG, APE
- Home Theater Audio: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HRA, DTS:X
- HDMI 1 out for audio/video
- HDMI 2 for audio only
- Digital coaxial output
- Digital optical output
- USB In (1 USB 2.0 Front, 1 USB 3.0 Back)
- Mediatek MTK8581 SoC
- Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU cluster
- ARM Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- Power requirements: AC 110-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 32 W
- Standby power consumption: 0.45 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 430 x 82 x 351 mm
- Weight: 6.3 Kg / 13.9 lbs
- Tariff code: 8521.90
- Reavon UBR-X100
- Power supply cable AC 110-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Remote control incl. batteries
- User manual (English and French)